welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


I'm feeling contented and glad now. I have, at last, packed my stuff (not all) and have cleared my messages in my phone, as well as Emails. I still have a lot of things to do though. And I'm still spending my time online, wasting time. Band tomorrow. I'm not very excited for it. Lol.
I have been waking up late, lately. Haha. Fortunately, my eyebags seemed to be disappearing :D WOOPEE. Went to meet sister at EP yesterday. We went arcade. Alicia and Isabel were there too. I watched them play that PercussionFreak game. I didn't dare try cause a lot of people were looking and I have never tried drumming before, LOL. So I spent 1hourplus watching them. Went to buy some food and walked home in the rain, or you can say drizzle.

This morning, at 11, Er Gu, daddy's sister called and asked if I would like to join them at EP. 'Them' including herself, Valerie, Rachel, and Ryan. They super funny la. Haha. They made me laugh like crazy woman. Lol. We went Pet Safari first. They bought some things for their hamsters, and blah. Walked around, then went to buy take-aways. They all came to my house :D We ate our lunch, then played around. Haha. They wanted to see my horn so I brought it out. They tried playing it. Haha. That scene was rather funny. Then, Rachel suggested going into my room, playing. I was like, ' Play what?' Then! Valerie and I said at the same time, ' jump on the bed ah?' All of us started laughing again. Haha. In the end, we decided on watching 'Boo', that scary movie. We watched halfway and they had to go cause Valerie had piano lessons. Nevermind! Haha. And now, I don't even dare watch it on my own :/

Its 3.40pm now, and I think I'll log off at 4 or 4.30pm to go do whatever I'm supposed to do.
To end off this entry,
Happy Birthday, SANTA :D!