welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Yesterday was somewhat funny and retarded. You see, our school can spread rumours like really fast. First, the spotcheck. I don't know how we knew about it, but the next thing you know, everyone was busy thinking of great places to hide. Guess what. In the end, everyone was so busy worrying about their phones, couldn't pay attention in class, AND! There's no spotcheck. Great man. Haha. Next, about the "ghost" in our yearbook. Apparently, when I was with Danielle, Tracy was telling Danielle about the "ghost". So, the first thing I thought of, was printing error. I mean, it can't be a ghost since our school is a catholic school right? Then, in the night, I was looking and looking at the "ghost". Haha. I was sort of finding for a girl with the same hairstyle. I saw one girl with almost the same hairstyle but wasn't too sure lah. Then ah. I got scared around 12+ midnight okay. I suddenly felt its a ghost. HAHA. But now ah, I'm not too sure. Seems like printing error to me. But I really don't know. Haha. Aiya, but anyway. The conclusion is, SACians spread rumours FAST, haha.

I haven't started packing camp stuff. I don't have a bag anyway. I'm not sure if I should bring my white one. OH you know what! My time of the month will be here like reeeaaally soon. HAHA. I think either today or tomorrow. It always clashes with camp CORRI. But that's good lah, at least I won't need to play water games. I'm only looking forward to the flying fox. Haha.

Class was damn good today. We laughed a lot. Haha. The problem is. Teacher has been asking Meredith and I to join as member so we'll be performing. But. Its quite expensive and about half our life's money has been to Hawaii, if you get what I mean. So we're gonna think about it. And teacher has benn "pestering" me to buy a guzheng. Oh man. Not I don't want, but my mum doesn't allow. She said there's no space to place the guzheng. The only way for me to practise, is to go to Meredith's house or move to my dad's place. If I have to practise at Meredith's house, the only day which we two are free, is Wednesday. I doubt I'll remember what I'd practised from Wednesday to Saturday, so its not a really good idea. If I were to move to my dad's place, the advantages are. A room of my own, another computer of my own, a guzheng, and everything else of my own, probably a tv too. That's good lah, but I'm not close to my paternal grandparents. I'll feel awkward and besides, I found out they didn't want custody of me when my parents were gonna divorce. How mean right. Haha, but they changed. So, these only two ideas are not gonna work out. How how how. Only way: Get a guzheng. HAHA. Oh my goodness, this leads to nowhere. As in, all my ideas either can't or won't work. Ahh.

Tomorrow's settled! I'll be going to EP early morning to get some camp stuff. Then, meeting them in the train to Esplanade. I'm hoping mummy will bring us out in the night to get my long-hoped water bottle. Did that make sense? :X Haha.