welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


I thought you were a friend. I trusted you. The truth were revealed bit by bit. It used to hurt. I don't feel anything anymore now. Everything will not only be different, you are also not a friend anymore. Goodbye dear friend.

Hi. I feel weird now. Mixed feelings. Let's talk about the happy one. :) I'm about to complete every subject! I'm feeling so elatedddd! :D I understand Geography, Maths, and Literature. Geog and Maths are completed, too. I have to memorise some important quotes of Lit. Then, there's Science. I finished revising the topics. There's some questions here and there, but I'm sure I'll be able to complete by then. History. Too bad I haven't started on it, at all. And, I don't even understand anything so I'll have to start all over. Revision will be done by 3rd May. :) What else ah? No more right. For EL and MT, we only need to memorise the letter writing format. So yeah. All revisions almost completed! :D