welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hiii(:
I came online to do history notes ok! Ok. I came to blog too, haha.

Monday was a weird day because I was err viewing the school in a totally different view. Maybe its cause of my hair. We went to airport to study. I did maths ws most of the time. Then talked and talked.
Tuesday was nice. Realised there was the NSW science thing I have to go, and I wanted to pon it. But ya, people managed to persuade me to go. P.E was nice because we did the 5 items, since we didn't do it the other time. Sit ups was 42, Inclined was 18, and Broad jump was 144cm, sadly. K the Science thing was tough. I started coughing and coughing when I was doing the last few questions. I started tearing, lol. Went to drink the water and all. Came back and it almost happened again. Aiya, I hate being sick.
Today was.. fine. Mrs Tan was veryvery nice today! She gave us all a surprise during PC. She got us each an apple pie and each table had to share medium fries. Or was it large? She's nice la. Haha. Accompanied illi to cut her hair today! She looks nicer, haha. Like a doll probably.

I said this to Mdm Pey on Monday I think.
Me: Yo lao shi!
Mdm Pey: (still talking to this person)
Me: Tsk, she don't want to reply me. (then I tried again) YO LAO SHI! Wassup.
Mdm Pey: (looks at me and sort of laugh)
Haha, oh my gosh. I was too high the other time.