welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hi I'm back. Weekends were nice, as usual. BUT! I'm down with cold and sore throat! What a nice way to start a weekday.

K first. After school on friday, I went to cut my hair with treesa. We then made meredith cut her hair too. So three of us have somewhat the same hairstyle. I scared.. tomorrow. K then next day, I did almost all my homework, went for class, and got prepared for some teasing! To my surprise, none of them teased or laughed. They said it was nice or something. Ha, ok. Went "swimming" in Tamp swimming complex. Was actually just playing with my cousin, haha. Went to auntie's place, stayed over.

Went Tamp next day, which is today. Cousin's classes and all.. Went forlunch after. Got home, prepared and met Vanessa at mrt station. Met treesa in the train. Reach SAJC and wow. LALALA. Ok, I don't wanna say anything anymore. So ya anyway, it was fun. And then.. ya ok. No more.

"I want lydia to bring me to school"
"wah, by then ah, lydia got boyfriend already, still got time for you meh?"
starts laughing. HAHAHA. I thought that was funny.