welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hi! I forgot about Olivia in my previous post because her present is on my ear. Lol. Yup, so anyway!
On the 14th,
Olivia gave me strawberry earrings! :D
and on the 19th,
Roxane gave me snow globe and a pretty crown hair tie! :D
The hilarious thing is that I never told Roxane how much I love snow globes so I was amazingly surprised at the gift, especially when I thought she forgot about my birthday. So, I asked her how did she know that I like snow globes! Guess what her reply was. HAHAHA she said cause she like it too. LOL. How lame but seriously, it was a very very nice gift! :D So yeah. THANKS A LOT YOU BOTH! :DD

Hmm. Okay. On the 19th, band was from 9am to 4pm. It was a supposedly punishment day for us, but it was postponed. So band was.. good. On the 20th, we went to Loyang for a combine, and section sectionals. It was good.
I'm sorry if it was my fault for everything. I don't even know why I apologised for. Its ridiculous but yes, I'm really sorry. Maybe you think I'm not up to it. And maybe what you think is right afterall. I am sorry.
I'm in love! -draws a big gigantic heart on a cardboard paper and colours it RED- Ta daaah! -hold it high up to show everyone in the world- I'M IN LOVE!
:D I shall tell you who. HAHAHA.
I am in love with...
Rainbow Connection! :D:D Washington Post March! :D:D Ross Roy! :D:D The Seventh Night of July! :D:D Bohemian Rhapsody! :D:D Lord of the Dance! :D:D Titanic Medley! :D:D

HAHA. I love them so much :D

LOVE LOVE LOVE :D Lol.