Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
Heh, Hi again. Sorry, I'm becoming a daily blogger now. I'm just so bored with life! I would love to go out, but look at the weather! -points like mad. Its sooo hot! So yeah, :D
I went to church today! Was great! They combined SSS and Youth together. At first, I thought it wouldn't be very nice.. But right. Haha. Their songs are all so high and wooo! So like, wow! Haha, it was fun. Then, there was alter call (is the word like this? or am i wrong? :/). I went up with the usuals. Haha. Okay, I cried. I don't know! Its like, my tears just wanted to flow down. Very very weird, but I guess its like that. I didn't cry much la, haha. Mere and I were trembling. I could tell, cause when the lady was holding my hands, praying to God, my hands were moving. I don't know, but I think she was trying to hold my hands firmly. Haha. Then we sang one last song. We started jumping. Lol.
Okay, I love Shann! Haha! She's sooo super nice! She bought a bible for me! The cover's really really nice! Thanks Shann! (although I know you do not read my blog) And I got my quiet time book. :) After that, we left. I went home alone. Haha.
Hmmm, I am going to my grandma's place for dinner later. I think I'd mentioned it last night. OKK I am so thirsty now :/ Oh oh! I was really bored last night, so I did stuff on Paint! Will show you! :D    I know its really lame, haha. But I was really bored! And I did it with sincere! I was multi tasking somemore. Haha. - 10.45pm Hehe, helloo, I am back! Dinner today was great! Firstly, we got there kinda late. Like, about 8plus :/ Everyone else ate already, so yeah. Lol. I saw a really cute tiny Maltese, and I wondered who's that was. I realised it was Deborah's. Like, haha, okay, I didn't expect it. But the dog is so super cute => HAha. And Yu Xuan is sooo super cute! :D So all in all, the dinner was just great. Sorry, no pictures. I forgot/was lazy to bring my camera.
Probability? Half. :| Nooo, please. Not again. Really. I don't want. Noooo. :(Labels: Choose the white dog. Not the black one :)
|
|
Heh, Hi again. Sorry, I'm becoming a daily blogger now. I'm just so bored with life! I would love to go out, but look at the weather! -points like mad. Its sooo hot! So yeah, :D
I went to church today! Was great! They combined SSS and Youth together. At first, I thought it wouldn't be very nice.. But right. Haha. Their songs are all so high and wooo! So like, wow! Haha, it was fun. Then, there was alter call (is the word like this? or am i wrong? :/). I went up with the usuals. Haha. Okay, I cried. I don't know! Its like, my tears just wanted to flow down. Very very weird, but I guess its like that. I didn't cry much la, haha. Mere and I were trembling. I could tell, cause when the lady was holding my hands, praying to God, my hands were moving. I don't know, but I think she was trying to hold my hands firmly. Haha. Then we sang one last song. We started jumping. Lol.
Okay, I love Shann! Haha! She's sooo super nice! She bought a bible for me! The cover's really really nice! Thanks Shann! (although I know you do not read my blog) And I got my quiet time book. :) After that, we left. I went home alone. Haha.
Hmmm, I am going to my grandma's place for dinner later. I think I'd mentioned it last night. OKK I am so thirsty now :/ Oh oh! I was really bored last night, so I did stuff on Paint! Will show you! :D    I know its really lame, haha. But I was really bored! And I did it with sincere! I was multi tasking somemore. Haha. - 10.45pm Hehe, helloo, I am back! Dinner today was great! Firstly, we got there kinda late. Like, about 8plus :/ Everyone else ate already, so yeah. Lol. I saw a really cute tiny Maltese, and I wondered who's that was. I realised it was Deborah's. Like, haha, okay, I didn't expect it. But the dog is so super cute => HAha. And Yu Xuan is sooo super cute! :D So all in all, the dinner was just great. Sorry, no pictures. I forgot/was lazy to bring my camera.
Probability? Half. :| Nooo, please. Not again. Really. I don't want. Noooo. :(Labels: Choose the white dog. Not the black one :)
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
Change of blogskin! I like this blogskin. The blen...
1. First off, what's your name?Lydia!2. Okay, but ...
Heey there.So, I've been thinking. Last night migh...
Hellooo!Yaaay, everything is over! Exams too! Yipp...
1. So I'm a bitch.2. Not surprised...3. Sorry.I fe...
SHARMAINE, SHARMAINE, SHARMAINE, SHARMAINE, SHARMA...
Hello! Hahaha! I'm talking to Sharmaine now! We ar...
Die...I'm trying, don't worry..Exams are so far av...
Hello! I felt so proud of myself last night! I mem...
Hi!:DHahaha, the midnight study session wasn't rea...
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|