welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hellooo!

Yaaay, everything is over! Exams too! Yippieee! :DD

So! EL and MT was.. fine. Geog was okay, except I didn't have enough time. History sucked. Lit was fine :D. Science was.. not an A. Haha, I hope I'll get at least B3 or A2, if I can't get my A1. DnT was great! Haha. I really really hope to score damn well for this semester. If I don't! .... I will bang my head against the wall.

Today! Went places with people. Haha. Namely, Teresa, Oli, Sandra, Vanessa, Danielle. Was fun! I'm so tired now. Hmmm, tomorrow! I'm going for rainbows wrap up after much thinking. And then! Will be going out with Sandra and Calli. Okay I need to save up. Shitttt. :(

Oh ya! Haha, I went to collect my contacts just now. And they give me another bottle of solution! Lol :) They love me so much. Haha.

Labels: