welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Die...
I'm trying, don't worry..
Exams are so far average.
History is a confirm fail though, or a just pass.
Sorry Sharmaine, for today (: Thanks so much for everything and I really mean e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. I love you, sunshine!
Happy happy birthday, daddy :D
As much as I can't wait for exams to end (so I can full-force shop), I don't want it to end.
I really really love God :)
It just came down, I don't know why.
Hmmm..
I don't like Saturdays :(
I need a hug
Literature.. Oh I need some comfort.
Mere, I can't wait to see you tomorrow although I dislike the place we're going.
& I can't wait to see you on Sunday too.
Sharmaine, I can't wait to go out with you on Thursday.

Labels: