welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hello! Hahaha! I'm talking to Sharmaine now! We are having midnight study session :D I started studying 9pm, and now's 2.30am! Good job, Lydia! :D I'm not feeling tired still! I guess its the coffee! Haha:D I studied Science! Woooo. I feel really really proud of myself! Hahaha! And Sharmaine! :D Oooo.. today's 7 Oct. Haaapppy 14th Mich! I love you! Class was great today! Except for the weather, hahaha. It was so warm. Kaay, everyone was in a good mood today! So that was great. We completed the pieces. Have to memorise them by the next lesson! I hooope I can! So far, only one piece is memorised. Haha. I feel so scareddd! I skipped last year's exam! So I kinda forgot what its like. The nervous-ity and all. Haha, I'm scared.

I'm gonna go to sleep around 3+ I hope! Then.. wake up at 7.15am. Haha! I need to give myself an hour to put on the contacts. Damn lame. Haha. I took 20 minutes today, but yeah, I'm scared I need more time. I shall be kiasu :D Okay! Tomorrow's (as in later) is Maths day for me! I'm gonna practice my Maths! I can't practice it now because .... I have no... calculator -.- Haha. Since before Mid Years! I survived Mid years because Ivy's brother lend it to me. End of years.. Mere's gonna lend me her calculator that she doesn't know how to use! Hahaa, I'm gonna try to get used to it by tomorrow! Mmmm, I better go now! Sharmaine is thinking of sleeping now. Tsk. Hahaha. Okay, bye:D

Labels: