welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hi all!


It's the start of the week yet again! Lucky I still feel alright with school. Except there are tons of school work for us, probably to keep our brains in touch with the subjects.

For the past week I did:
- My school work on time
- Slept on time
- Tutor my cousin
- Went to David's place
- Swensens with Illi
- TP open house
- Cheryl's Birthday Treat at Fish&co.
- Sat in my Daddio's new MPV! Man, it's so cool.
- Baking of Pineapple Tarts at Paternal Granny's place
- Cut my hair
- Dinner with Paternal relatives
- Spending more time with friends + school thus
- Resulting in no time spent with family

On Saturday, I had Guzheng & we learn a really cute part! Hee. Then I head to the Lib to borrow a book + kill time before meeting up with Aralin Jolene Gwen. We caught Bedtime Stories! I SAW TINKERBELL ONCE. We had dinner at Pastamania, then we rushed to Ice Cream Chefs for dessert. Aralin couldn't go at the last minute, so it was only Jolene Gwen & I! Jolene & I shared a cab home after.

Today, it was the first Youth service of year 2009. They changed the layout of the room & added really nice decorations at the back. There were two altar calls, and I know God was speaking to me. Especially Pastor Mark's words to me. Worth thinking over it! Went for lunch with the rest at Bedok Interchange. Got back home only at 3.45pm. Had a short little nap, then I had tuition from 6pm to 8pm. Yup! Now I shall use the computer till 10pm before going to sleep :D

Daddio's new MPV! He bought a shade near to Grey & it is really sleeek!