welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Mmm.. I'm eating the new berry honey stars and the Idk-what-its-called cereal. You know, the chocolate one. But there's the new one now, which is the chocolate and the white one. Yesss. Nice!

Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling kiss me

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing forevermore
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling kiss me

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing forevermore
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

Just some random song which I suddenly remembered.
Used to heard it in adverts. I think.

Oh anyway!! My point of blogging yet another entry is because.
I'VE MOVED AGAIN! :O
Sorry bout the shifting here and there.
This time, I won't come back. Really.
I won't delete this blog cause there's too much memories.
(or is it many. wtv.)
But I'm deleting my tagboard!!
click here!

Labels: