welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Section outing on Wednesday was great. (:
Carina, Petrina, Becky, and Clarissa was there.
Natalie came for a while too, (:
Sadly, this time's section outing was only like a quarter.
Next one better be at least 4/5!"Christmas Party" on Thursday was damn fun.
with veryvery good company, (:
lovelove.
XN's house is spacious and prettyyy. (:
Dinner at Simpang with Jessica after.
Headed to church to help out since I had the time.

Friday was the first day of musical.
"Christmas in the waxroom"
Is it? I kinda forgot.
It was pure fun+busy combined tgt. (:
A few of our friends came as well.
Oh did I mention,
Jean curled my eyelash and mascara-ed it.
She also put on eyeshadow.
The mascara was fine, because it showed how long mine were (LOL)
but the eyeshadow was a little weird on me.
So I rubbed some away.
Right, so I only got home around 12plus I think.
I went to bathe at 1.30am.Then I walked all the way to N2 to XT's place for a stayover, (:
The journey was creepy but I was on the phone, so it was alright.
Besides, XT Emily XY walked to fetch me as well.
We kept laughing, hahaha!
Love them so much man. They crack me up.
XY cooked mushroom soup for us,
XT and I toasted garlic bread,
and Emily had to wash the dishes. Lol!
Then we watched "The Black Water".
Wa, its so super scary!! I kept screaming.
In the middle of the night somemore. Lol.
Yeah, then we only went to sleep at 5.30am (:
Was supposed to wake up at 8.10am because XT XY working at 9am.
Then we were super tired, so XT changed her working time to 11am.
But we all overslept and woke up only at 11.15am.
We rushed and all. I went back home, and bathed and prepared.
Went to church after.

Saturday was the second day of the musical.
It was better than Friday's, I thought.
And it was super slack too.
Haha, oh and one of my lens had a little hole.
I couldn't do anything bout it, so I hung on all the way till I reached home.
I've got swollen eye now! Not very swollen though. (:
I reached home at 12.30am.
Slept around 2+.
I was supposed to wake up for church,
but I forgot to set the alarm when I woke up at 7am.
I only woke up at 10.30am, so I didn't go church.
No plans tomorrow. (:
Wanted to shop though. But mummy don't wanna bring me.
Maybe I'll pack instead.


"I've got to move on, and be who I am.
I just don't belong here,
I hope you understand.
We might find a place in this world someday,
but at least for now,
I gotta go my own way."

Labels: