welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hi! :D

(apparently, blogger don't allow me to post pictures)

Its like, really late now. I'm veryvery tired, but I feel like blogging.
Sooo.. just a few minutes ago,
my sister, RachelTan, and I were listening to my mummy's life story.
HAHA.
Quite fun. &my eyes kept blinking. Super dry.
K so anyway!

You know on Saturday? I have class right?
The teacher gave me this paper about the award ceremony.
I really don't know if I should go.
See, if I go, I can have a trophy! Super cool ok!
But I have to pay $10. Lol.
If I don't go, obviously no trophy la. Only cert ):
So should I go? Haha.
K whatever right. Er then after class, went lib to return our books!
Then I borrowed two more :D
Went to Mere's house, brought the dollhouse to church.
Super heavy ok! Hahaha.
We just slacked around there, then wanted to go for dinner.
In the end, Mere and I just went Macs to eat by ourselves :D
Yeah, then we went home.

I remember! I slept at 2am+ on Saturday :D

Sunday!
Church! Hahaha. I went church myself again.
Yup, then met others. Mere came late.
Worship and all. This guy was "preaching" to us.
I...wasn't listening. Lol. Sorry, but Zoey la! Haha.
She was so hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing man.
After church...
I went out with PC (:
It was great :D
We watched "Alvin and the Chipmunks"
Oh goodness, the chipmunks are sooo adorable!
I want a (talking) chipmunk for a pet!
Please? Please?
.
..
But you know, I don't even think I would dare touch it.
Lol. I'm like, scared of hamsters already. Oh man.
But they're so super super adorable man!
I wanna get the album (:
Hmm, then I went back to church.
Then to ahma's house. For dinner.
Yup, then I went back home all alone. Lol.

Today is Monday!
There was band. It was sectionals first, followed by combine.
It was alright, I guess. Idk.
Um, then! I went to Mere's house!
She bathed, tsk! Of course I couldn't, since I didn't bring extra clothes.
We made sandwiches! Actually, it was mostly Mere doing everything.
I only did the wrapping, which I generously gave myself the credit.
Went to church!
(:
we helped out. Wasn't a good day today though.
Went for "supner" with Mere, Randi, and Sharon :D
Mere and I totally freaked out at 11.45pm man.
Hahaha, cause they said there was no more buses.
So we left, with the hope of being able to catch our bus.
And...
.
..
...
WE DID!
Hahaha, Mere's bus came first.
I left to my bus there. And it was almost leaving man!
Thank goodness.
:D so I hopped on the bus!
Soo happy please!
Mere kinda accompanied me while I walked home.
Cause its a reallyreally creepy place :/
Lol. And the minute I reached home,
sister: *looks* omg, school uniform?
me: (thinking) oh ya, I forgot I was in school uniform.
mummy: *laughs* Ya, she broke your record man.
Mmm, then it was story-telling time. Haha.

Oh man. Nothing to do tomorrow.

Thursday hurry come! Please :D

Labels: