welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Blogger hasn't been allowing me to post pictures.
After it uploads, I click "Done", the entry still remains blank.

Anyway, weekdays was great. Weekends was awesome!
First week of school passed by real quick, and I have been seeing Yogz every single day except for today (:
I had Now What & Class 201 on Saturday before Service!
It wasn't that bad, I feel excited for class 301!!!
We mingled a little, and went for dinner at the usual Macs!
Heather baby & I went to Subway first. When we got there, I.SAW.PARTNER!
So cool!
Yeap, so I went over to Yogz' place after for some chill-out session & to talk since we didn't had our dinner date this week.
I left at 11pm, because we saw a police car!
But I forgot I was already 16 -_-

Sunday was good, Apostle Naomi Dowdy was the speaker.
Sermon was pretty powerful & impactful.
Gerald made a "human" out of balloons & I named him Glenn! My boyfriend :D
We talked, we took pictures & they went for lunch, I went home!
Three hour tuition was productive as she taught us how to make effective notes. Tee hee!
HA! The guys tried to prank me at night but they failed :)
What a hilarious scenario, it tickles me. It was great entertainment nonetheless!

I had Add Math tuition in the morning today!
After which, I proceeded to meet up with LYDIA! and SHARMAINE!
Hee hee, today was lotsa fun! :)
Lydia let out a secret & we were all haaaaaappy!
We had lunch, shopped, had B&Js, walked around, bought candies, rode to Dhoby Ghaut, caught Transformers, ran here & there because of (crisis), laughed, did last-minute things, went home.
Good times good times :)

Back to school tomorrow, looking forward!
Good week ahead everybody :)

Labels: