Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
 Oh my mama! I can finally upload a decent photo! Just one for now.
Past few days had been great! Saturday was a terrible rush. There was extra lessons from 8am to 12.30pm, which was great fun, then I rushed to church for Now What. Glenda left halfway & Aweline took over :) Saturdays are changed, it was Livewire group! Worship was good. What we discussed with the group, and what Aunty Joe Heather Eli & I had was great too. I discovered & realized something that was so wonderful! Tee hee. We had dinner at Katong Shopping Mall after. I went to Yogz's place yet again & it reminded us of last week. THERE WAS A HEAVY DOWNPOUR! With scary thunders. That didn't kept us from talking. Thank you Yogz babe for everything, I am learning :)
Sunday! Launch of two services! It was awesome, the first one. I got my Baptism & Membership Certificate :D Hee hee. God is Great! I needa buy an addition diary to journal down my walk with God. These few weeks has been way too memorable. We went for lunch after, and since it was early, we were all crowding at the sofa area :) Bonding bonding! I went home after, and tuition was from 5pm to 7pm.
I'm meeting Yogz soon for a study session, and then I have an informal guitar session later :)Labels: Cause we're living for the Glory of Your name
|
|
 Oh my mama! I can finally upload a decent photo! Just one for now.
Past few days had been great! Saturday was a terrible rush. There was extra lessons from 8am to 12.30pm, which was great fun, then I rushed to church for Now What. Glenda left halfway & Aweline took over :) Saturdays are changed, it was Livewire group! Worship was good. What we discussed with the group, and what Aunty Joe Heather Eli & I had was great too. I discovered & realized something that was so wonderful! Tee hee. We had dinner at Katong Shopping Mall after. I went to Yogz's place yet again & it reminded us of last week. THERE WAS A HEAVY DOWNPOUR! With scary thunders. That didn't kept us from talking. Thank you Yogz babe for everything, I am learning :)
Sunday! Launch of two services! It was awesome, the first one. I got my Baptism & Membership Certificate :D Hee hee. God is Great! I needa buy an addition diary to journal down my walk with God. These few weeks has been way too memorable. We went for lunch after, and since it was early, we were all crowding at the sofa area :) Bonding bonding! I went home after, and tuition was from 5pm to 7pm.
I'm meeting Yogz soon for a study session, and then I have an informal guitar session later :)Labels: Cause we're living for the Glory of Your name
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
Blogger hasn't been allowing me to post pictures.A...
School has been goodSo good to the extent Yogz mis...
I will be still,know You are GodMy report book is ...
Life is a wonder. You just can't seem to be certai...
Yesterday was picnic with the Zappels! :DI met up ...
SHARE MY JOY!I am going to get baptized on the 28t...
18 June has indeed been sweet. Thank you all, who ...
B.R.E.A.KBe back after L clique's chaletI ♥ owner ...
Hello everyone!I feel so hyped up for L clique's c...
Pictures galore baby!The above are some of the pic...
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|