welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hi boy:)

That post left me bewildered
I didn't get it,
and somehow I think I never got you
I believe we understood each other enough 2 years back
Things happened and we just drifted along the way
Then we got back in touch,
we admit we'd come a long way back
and how it was rare

Just a question,
do you remember April?
Then there was September where I got blown away (in a bad way)
I doubt you get it
and it's okay if you don't

We've had enough memories for us to look back on
and to me, there are definitely more ups than downs
Just to let you know,
I do not want to let go of this friendship
Ever again

Love,
me