welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Howdy doo!

I guess I couldn't resist the temptation, I need to blog about WWE!

Aww, it was such a huge success! Thank God for everything though, from the tedious & tough planning, to the video shoot, to the actual real WWE event. Also, on that day, the weather, the new comers, the resources that were enough, everything. Yay! And, special special thanks to the rest in Zapple who did so much more! Setting up the warzone that morning, and all. Thank you! I'm sorry I couldn't be there.

I'm sure everyone had loads of fun as well, I know I did! Plus I'm not a fan of games, at all, as many of you know. This event was so awesome, looking forward to other lg's hi-touch! :)