welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Like I've said in the last post, many blessings have been coming forth
I got my new phone :)
Best of all, it was freeeeee!

Friday's Add Math tuition & Saturday's Chem tuition was super productive!
Keeps me motivated enough to continue revising & practicing

Church was awesomeeeee, like always!
Class 301 is getting exciting, with a tinge of indecisiveness
Aww man, we shall see where my gift lies (:
LW was good, discussion as usual
Today's service was so good! I attended both first & second service (:
Second service was much more fulfilling, in one sense.
Thank you Nics, Jo, Glenda, Amanda, Yogz, Joy for your comfort!
Also, Thank you Jo for the prayer (:
Headed to the Airport for some Math with Yogz & Joy after!
Not baad, a little productive.
Gonna continue soon!

I told myself I'm not gonna have "a life" for this two and a half months.
SO GOOODBYE EVERYBODY
Have a good three months ahead :)