welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy




It's 6.05am in the morning, I should really get some rest!
Plans for tomorrow: Pack my room (finally), Meet Yogz & Buddy for school to collect our O level certs & yearbook, Mani, Swimming with Yogz, and dinner at ah ma's with Yogz! Tee hee.

So I took a long three weeks break from work. All because of a Genting trip which was cancelled. Sigh! Hahaha, it would have been fun! I suppose this break could give me the time needed to do things I haven't yet done.

I went swimming yesterday with my sister & my cousin. It was fuuuuuun:D Going swimming again & I really can't wait! I didn't swim enough. Heh!

Okay, somehow I'm getting excited for school! I just hope I'd be able to manage my time well.