welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

missed-'s the word.

Watched the match between Germany and Sweden. GERMANY WON! :D Even before halftime, Germany's already leading with a score of 2-0. The score remained unchanged all the way throughout the whole 95 minutes. (:

Went to meet my auntie. Blahblahblah; usual routine. Went to buy something for SHARCHAN! (: I realllly hope she'll like it. (:
Oooh. Although i MISS school; friends; teachers; my table and one six, i don't wanna go school! ): I don't wanna wake up early. I don't wanna sleep early. I don't wanna do homework. ):
But i've made up my mind. lolll. I'm gonna study really hard for my eoy! I must get at least top 5 in class! I don't care! (: I'm gonna pay more attention in class too. I think i'm not paying enough attention. Hahah. Ohyah. And no more going online every so often. (:

I HOPE I'LL DO JUST THAT! (: