Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
|
i'd wished everything would end-
I have so much resentment, but i'll keep it to myself for a while. History Standard Test on Wednesday was disastrous. What i've studied didn't really came out in the test, only some. I think i'll fail. ): Got back Maths Test. Was scared that i'll fail as there are only 11 passes. I got a 10. Just passed. ): Not good! I wasn't in the mood to do anything. Like someone said, everything happens for a reason. So i believe what happened, happened for a reason. :) Ohyah. A kind lady from our school drop Carissa and i at Esatpoint! She didn't even want us to pay for some of the cab fare. How nice of her.
I fell down on Thursday! In school! Haha. So weird. Got back progress card on Thursday. I didn't fail any. Oh! I've improved! :) My mood remained unchange although i'd improved. I wasn't in the mood to talk initially. So much had happened in school. I couldn't even force a smile. Had band. Was fine, i guess. :)
Stayed back with Carina, lunched opposite school and went back to class. We had a one-to-one talk. :) Was quite fun. We sort of poured out all our sorrows onto each other. Not all sorrows. :)
As much as i want to, i just don't think i can forget it. Its difficult trying to hold on. Am i the one at fault? I didn't mean to ignore you. I just didn't have the mood to talk, that's all. When you told me to smile, i looked away because i couldn't force one out. I'm sorry if you think that i'm angry or that i'm trying to ignore you. Moreover, you didn't understand the whole situation. You also didn't understand how i felt. And even if i described the feeling to you, i doubt you'll understand. I've thought about it. Maybe i should just accept the cruel reality and move on with life. Its useless having to face all these problems feeling lost. Rather than having to be sad or lost about it, why not erase them from my mind? I thought it would be the best solution.
I have a feeling what Meredith said was true. She said that maybe i was always happy last time, never sad or encounter any problems before. And now, all of a sudden, problems came pouring in. Maybe i don't know how to deal with it so became stressed. But its okay, i'm trying to erase the entire thing out of my mind now. :)
|
|
|
i'd wished everything would end-
I have so much resentment, but i'll keep it to myself for a while. History Standard Test on Wednesday was disastrous. What i've studied didn't really came out in the test, only some. I think i'll fail. ): Got back Maths Test. Was scared that i'll fail as there are only 11 passes. I got a 10. Just passed. ): Not good! I wasn't in the mood to do anything. Like someone said, everything happens for a reason. So i believe what happened, happened for a reason. :) Ohyah. A kind lady from our school drop Carissa and i at Esatpoint! She didn't even want us to pay for some of the cab fare. How nice of her.
I fell down on Thursday! In school! Haha. So weird. Got back progress card on Thursday. I didn't fail any. Oh! I've improved! :) My mood remained unchange although i'd improved. I wasn't in the mood to talk initially. So much had happened in school. I couldn't even force a smile. Had band. Was fine, i guess. :)
Stayed back with Carina, lunched opposite school and went back to class. We had a one-to-one talk. :) Was quite fun. We sort of poured out all our sorrows onto each other. Not all sorrows. :)
As much as i want to, i just don't think i can forget it. Its difficult trying to hold on. Am i the one at fault? I didn't mean to ignore you. I just didn't have the mood to talk, that's all. When you told me to smile, i looked away because i couldn't force one out. I'm sorry if you think that i'm angry or that i'm trying to ignore you. Moreover, you didn't understand the whole situation. You also didn't understand how i felt. And even if i described the feeling to you, i doubt you'll understand. I've thought about it. Maybe i should just accept the cruel reality and move on with life. Its useless having to face all these problems feeling lost. Rather than having to be sad or lost about it, why not erase them from my mind? I thought it would be the best solution.
I have a feeling what Meredith said was true. She said that maybe i was always happy last time, never sad or encounter any problems before. And now, all of a sudden, problems came pouring in. Maybe i don't know how to deal with it so became stressed. But its okay, i'm trying to erase the entire thing out of my mind now. :)
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
funny story ;
Life is more than just studying and making friends...
i don't think i can.
BIG announcement!
thankyou.
fun fun fun!
what are friends for?
Hooray!
its complicated.
a very fun day out. (:
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|