welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

BIG announcement!

There's a really huge announcement i'm gonna make! (:
ONE WEEK left to JUNIOR BAND PERFORMANCE!
I'm not nervous or scared about it anymore. Or at least, i've decided not to. (: This performance was important in my eyes last time. But it doesn't seem important at all now. No one's coming to see us. I meant my parents. Its my first ever performance in band and they won't be coming. I don't blame daddy. At least he's trying. I can see that he's trying to reschedule his schedule just to take some time off to see my performance. So if he can't make it, i won't blame him. As for my mum, i told her about this. Her first question was ' its not compulsory right? don't need to go right? ' But nevermind, don't come then i won't force her. At least my friends are coming. :D
Ohyay. My mood is back to normal! Thanks to Roxane. :D Anyway, went for tuition today. Was told that there'll be no lesson next week. I was happy! Cause i won't have to tell him that i can't attend tuition cause of the performance. (: Later, went for guzheng. Ohgosh. I was the only one who didn't know how to play this hard part. ): Yep, i told teacher i can't make it next lesson. I helped Mere tell her too! Then Mere was like ' huh. i have to go? no. i'm coming for lesson. eh? ohyah. ' LOL. Then i told teacher she'll be coming next lesson. (: I shall post this cute conversation i had with sharmaine this afternoon. (:
because my nick is i wanna see you again ..
Shar; you wanna see me again?
Me; fat hope. (:
Shar; ahha(: you're smiling! so, that means you wanna see me!
Me; nope, i never wanna see you again.
Shar; HEY! BAD GIRL): you broke my heart.
Me; haha. i'll help you mend it back then.
Shar; YAY(: see! you do love me after all!
Me; sigh. fine. i'll break it more! :D
Shar; hahah. don't be naughty(: i know you dislike weeekends cause you can't get to see me right!
Me; No, i LOVE weekends. so i don't need to stand your nonsense. HAHA. (:
Shar; You dislike weekends & you miss my nonsense! ( she admits her nonsense! (: )
Me; its clear you DON'T KNOW me. (:
Shar; awww. its clear i KNOW you. ((:
then blahblahblah ..
Shar; are there any hols in this month?
Me; nope. that's bad. ): i'll have to see you 5 days a week. ohgosh.
Shar; don't ohgosh larh! deeep in your heart you're YAYing right! : D
Me; - looks at Sharmaine in digust -
Shar; HAHAHA.
Me; our conversation is so cute today. i will blog it. (:
Shar; hhah((: cause im in it; that's why it's cute! : D
Me; THICKSKINNED. (:
Shar; : )