welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

i don't think i can.

Band on Monday was horrendous. Everyone wasn't playing with all their heart. I'm not saying that i can play very well or that i'm playing with all my heart. At least i tried. I blew harder than before because i know i'm soft. A good piece involve everyone in the band. Even if i tried, the piece won't be good. Perhaps only some people did not try their best. Oh well. If the band continues this state, we might will not be performing on Saturday. I'm hoping that the band will give a huge surprise on Thursday and prove Mr De wrong. (: Oh! Clarissa passed me the section outing photos! aahhh! LOVE IT! Carina and i shall use it and put it in our band file to 'boost' us! Ehehehs.

I was practically day-dreaming the whole of Monday and Tuesday. How i hate myself. If i don't concentrate, my eoy results are not gonna be good. I better buck up.
Monday was an important day! :D Its the first time Carina took a picture with me! haha. I've been trying to take a picture with her for so long. We took pictures with Mere's new phone before English Enrichment. Haha.

I'm trying to change and i know i changed quite a little. Better, of course. Lol. Oh, and Sharmaine did some talking to me. HAHA. She kept talking about God, Satan and more. She helped anyway. (: Geography extra lesson today was fine. I wasn't really paying attention but i understand some parts. (: I think the extra lesson helps! Not many people have the same view.

Ohshit. Tomorrow's Wednesday! We will be having IT lessons! aahhhh! No! I don't wanna see Ms Lee. I humiliated myself that time. Ohgosh.