welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

its complicated.

Another dreadful week gone. Things are getting more complicated as well. Had been getting headache every now and then. I couldn't understand lessons at times. Especially Geography. I just have to hope that whoever will be taking over Mdm Chan's lesson will be good enough. (: I think i should really start revising every subject. Oh gosh, i really hate myself.

Band was quite okay. But i didn't really liked monday's band. Mr De scolded the section leaders because we, juniors, didn't play very well. I mean, it isn't even the seniors' fault. Its our fault, so why blame them? Besides, its not like the seniors knew the piece very well, or that they taught us the whole piece. We learnt it ourselves. So why scold them and not us? He's so wrong. I feel so bad. Tella got scolded because of us us us! Why must she get the slightest blame?

I now realised there's only about 3 weeks to Junior Band Fest. Oh help! haha.