Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
|
memorable experience.
Junior Band Fest yesterday was a huge success! :) Let me elaborate yeah. I got up at 8.30, bathed, prepared and headed for school. I reached around 10.15 and saw Qihui at sunken foyer. Talked for a little while and went to canteen. Saw Huangyee there. We went to sunken foyer. Waited and waited. Carina finally came! We then went to the toilet to tie two ponytails. I thought i looked funny. People said i looked like a dog! HAHA. Dogs are cute anyway, so i'll treat it as a compliment. We were in the toilet for like years. When everyone was ready, we went to the sunken foyer, only to find out that we're very late. It was around 11.24am. I was shocked! We were in the toilet for 1 hour? HAHA. And we were supposed to leave school at 11.15am! Mr Chan was nagging and nagging. We rushed up and took our mouthpiece and seniors supershiny horn. :) I took bec's by chance! Nice! Almost everyone was in the bus. Bernice was oiling her instrument. MrChan was like, ' what's wrong with the insrtument? ' I mean, he's the band teacher-in-charge for goodness' sake! How can he not know an instrument needs to be oiled? My goodness. After much scolding and nagging, we got to the Victoria Concert Hall. We then falled in at the porch. The other schools started arriving. The schools were; Balestier Hill Sec, Commonwealth Sec, ChongBoon Sec, Loyang Sec, Ang Mo Kio Sec and Xinmin Sec. Lovely! Loyang Sec were so disciplined! They always ended their sentences to Mr De with a 'sir'. Mr De expected us to be like them by end-of-year. The people there were super friendly! Made some friends. :) But i only know a girl's name. She's sec 3, name Hazel. Oh, she's from Xinmin Sec! haha. We went up the stage for rehearsal. Almost everyone was scared and nervous, including me. I was practically shivering! Couldn't play it well. Mr De encouraged us. After that, he said he wants to tune the fhorn personally. He tuned mine first. I still remembered the tuning notes! Its F, Bflat, Bnatural, Aflat, G! If i'm not wrong. haha. When it was time for us to be on stage, everyone wasn't that frightened anymore. :) We played and played. Perfect! We went out of the theatre. Everyone was jumping and screaming. Everyone was esctatic! Mr De said we made him proud! He said, ' your holidays are over, girls. ' So we will be practising alot more next week onwards. We gotta practise for a performance at NAFA, SYF and Hawaii trip. We went back to the theatre. After the presentation, Tella and Bec came over to our seats. They said we did well! :D Tella gave us lollipops each! Clarissa gave us M&Ms! :D We went up to the bus with our instruments. There was no space for seniors. We waved them goodbye. A person said, ' woah. like fans like that. ' Everyone started laughing. We were super high in the bus! We sang and sang. The bus was passing by this SBS bus, then everyone started waving to the people in the SBS bus! We looked ridiculous, but it was fun! Someone said, ' ee. no one wave back. ' Suddenly, a malay lady waved and blew us 'kisses'. HAHA. Everyone laughed. Yeah, laugh, talk, sang then reached school. We waited around 15 minutes for Ms Chua. Kept our instruments and went down. Some idiot kept on-ing and off-ing the corridor lights. Irritating larh. Some people were scared then they kept screaming. Bernice was infront of me. She was quite scared. So i went infront of her and said, ' don't worry, Bernice. I'll protect you! ' and stretched out my hands. HHA. Sofunny larh. Then she said something like oh thankyou! I forgot already. :) Went in the lift and falled in at sunken foyer. People upstairs kept screaming! Okay, after that, Sherri said we can go. So we went. :) It was fun! :D Everyone did well! Sherri conducted super well! Seriously. :) This was a fun-filled experience! I loved it! :))
Carina and Tharshini : We did a good job yeah? But we can't slack anymore. Practise practise practise! :) Let's work hard and improve together! We will be so busy next. ' We can do it, yay ' ~~ - does the sign. :) GO FHORN!
Ahhhh! I missed the SI roadshow at Tamp! I'm like suffering from depression. My friend wanted to get me their posters, photographs and autographs. She didn't managed to get it cause there were too many people ANDDDDD! The autograph session only lasted for 30mins. ):
|
|
|
memorable experience.
Junior Band Fest yesterday was a huge success! :) Let me elaborate yeah. I got up at 8.30, bathed, prepared and headed for school. I reached around 10.15 and saw Qihui at sunken foyer. Talked for a little while and went to canteen. Saw Huangyee there. We went to sunken foyer. Waited and waited. Carina finally came! We then went to the toilet to tie two ponytails. I thought i looked funny. People said i looked like a dog! HAHA. Dogs are cute anyway, so i'll treat it as a compliment. We were in the toilet for like years. When everyone was ready, we went to the sunken foyer, only to find out that we're very late. It was around 11.24am. I was shocked! We were in the toilet for 1 hour? HAHA. And we were supposed to leave school at 11.15am! Mr Chan was nagging and nagging. We rushed up and took our mouthpiece and seniors supershiny horn. :) I took bec's by chance! Nice! Almost everyone was in the bus. Bernice was oiling her instrument. MrChan was like, ' what's wrong with the insrtument? ' I mean, he's the band teacher-in-charge for goodness' sake! How can he not know an instrument needs to be oiled? My goodness. After much scolding and nagging, we got to the Victoria Concert Hall. We then falled in at the porch. The other schools started arriving. The schools were; Balestier Hill Sec, Commonwealth Sec, ChongBoon Sec, Loyang Sec, Ang Mo Kio Sec and Xinmin Sec. Lovely! Loyang Sec were so disciplined! They always ended their sentences to Mr De with a 'sir'. Mr De expected us to be like them by end-of-year. The people there were super friendly! Made some friends. :) But i only know a girl's name. She's sec 3, name Hazel. Oh, she's from Xinmin Sec! haha. We went up the stage for rehearsal. Almost everyone was scared and nervous, including me. I was practically shivering! Couldn't play it well. Mr De encouraged us. After that, he said he wants to tune the fhorn personally. He tuned mine first. I still remembered the tuning notes! Its F, Bflat, Bnatural, Aflat, G! If i'm not wrong. haha. When it was time for us to be on stage, everyone wasn't that frightened anymore. :) We played and played. Perfect! We went out of the theatre. Everyone was jumping and screaming. Everyone was esctatic! Mr De said we made him proud! He said, ' your holidays are over, girls. ' So we will be practising alot more next week onwards. We gotta practise for a performance at NAFA, SYF and Hawaii trip. We went back to the theatre. After the presentation, Tella and Bec came over to our seats. They said we did well! :D Tella gave us lollipops each! Clarissa gave us M&Ms! :D We went up to the bus with our instruments. There was no space for seniors. We waved them goodbye. A person said, ' woah. like fans like that. ' Everyone started laughing. We were super high in the bus! We sang and sang. The bus was passing by this SBS bus, then everyone started waving to the people in the SBS bus! We looked ridiculous, but it was fun! Someone said, ' ee. no one wave back. ' Suddenly, a malay lady waved and blew us 'kisses'. HAHA. Everyone laughed. Yeah, laugh, talk, sang then reached school. We waited around 15 minutes for Ms Chua. Kept our instruments and went down. Some idiot kept on-ing and off-ing the corridor lights. Irritating larh. Some people were scared then they kept screaming. Bernice was infront of me. She was quite scared. So i went infront of her and said, ' don't worry, Bernice. I'll protect you! ' and stretched out my hands. HHA. Sofunny larh. Then she said something like oh thankyou! I forgot already. :) Went in the lift and falled in at sunken foyer. People upstairs kept screaming! Okay, after that, Sherri said we can go. So we went. :) It was fun! :D Everyone did well! Sherri conducted super well! Seriously. :) This was a fun-filled experience! I loved it! :))
Carina and Tharshini : We did a good job yeah? But we can't slack anymore. Practise practise practise! :) Let's work hard and improve together! We will be so busy next. ' We can do it, yay ' ~~ - does the sign. :) GO FHORN!
Ahhhh! I missed the SI roadshow at Tamp! I'm like suffering from depression. My friend wanted to get me their posters, photographs and autographs. She didn't managed to get it cause there were too many people ANDDDDD! The autograph session only lasted for 30mins. ):
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
photos!
GO BAND! :)
i'd wished everything would end-
funny story ;
Life is more than just studying and making friends...
i don't think i can.
BIG announcement!
thankyou.
fun fun fun!
what are friends for?
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|