welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

bam bam bam

I hate it how everything can changed overnight. All the problems, friendships.
Somehow, after all those changes, i seemed to be happier with life. :) I'm contented with life too. Great feeling! :D

Last subject paper today! Omg, i'm feeling elated! The papers tomorrow will be Art, Home Econs and DnT. Should be rather easy. :) Orals are over and done with too. Great! :D But results will be coming soon. I think i won't improve! ): Anyway, Maths paper was today. I was quite surprised after seeing the paper, considering there was only 11 pages with 14 questions. I guess the time wasn't enough for most of us. I fnished 5 minutes before the end of the paper. The rest couldn't finish their paper. CCA will resume on Monday! :) I miss band! Oh, i wonder what the teachers will be teaching after exams? We can't possibly play games for two whole weeks right? Is it two? Haha.
Can't wait for Friday! :D I'd made up my mind! I will be going to my grandma's house to baby-sit my cousin since no one is able to take care of her. Alright, i just need to be patient for tomorrow to be over! :D

Holidays, here i come! :D