welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

girls night out -

Planned to meet Phyllis and Emily at 3pm, Bedok Interchange. I knew I would be late so I told them to meet at 3.15 instead. We went to Sentosa! :D Was a warm weather! But still, I thought it might be funnn. The sun was setting soon. Phyllis wanted to tan her inside, me tooooo. Emily wanted to tan her hands and legs. I don't think we really tanned, cause the sun wasn't very strong. We sat down, laid down and talked. We were sort of asking loads of people to join in. Tonning wouldn't be very fun with just three people what. Haha. In the end, it was just the three of us. It was rather fun! I thought it was better than tonning with lots of people. We kept walking in 7.11. Haha! We walked to the toilet, blah blah. We stayed up till 4.30am. We were all worned out, so decided to have a short nap before heading to this tall tower to see sun rise. I couldn't sleep! Although I was really tired.
I woke them up at 5am I think. Emily said she will just close her eyes at first but she ended up sleeping. Lol. Phyllis and I didn't really slept. We went to the toilet since we were all urgent. Got up the tall tower and waited. Phyllis got really high cause JIEWEI REPLIED HER and she started being retarded. Haha! Very funny okay! But I'm too lazy to type it out. :X We waited and waited, we kept guessing which side the sun will rise to. Hahaha. Guess who won? :) No one actually. Lol! We got tired of waiting, so went to the toilet to have a bath. When we came out, we couldn't see the sun but the sky was lighted up! Hahaa. So nobody won. Had breakfast at 7.11 again. Slept at the bench there cause we were tired. We slept for only 15 minutes. Walked to the beach station or something like that. Took a bus that will take us all around Sentosa. We got in the bus at 9am and left the bus at around 11am. Haha. We were tired so we just sat in the bus while the bus went around 7 - 8 rounds. Was supposed to go Vivo to meet Jiewei. But he couldn't make it, so we decided to go home.
-
Mummy cooked! Its so rarely she will cook laaaa. Mum's boyfriend came tooo. He bought vodka and sparkling wine! Cool!
Me: Mummy, I want vodka leh! Try la, can or not?
Mummy and boyfriend: (laughs)
So retarded okay! Don't know why they laugh. Both of them gave me sparkling wine only. Wine and Peach Cocktail's the flavour. Sister had green apple vodka. I tried! My wine taste more bitter! But i still love it. :D 5% alcohol only. Lol.
Oh no! Band tomorrow! Big Sky Overture! :/