welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Life is getting boring. :/ All I can do at home, is going online, surf the net, chat, message, watch tv. Ah, super boring. ): Anyway.

I don't know why but I was feeling moody last night. I know its not related to moodswings though. It's due to _. Some people cheered me up on msn and I reeeeaaalllyyyy appreciated that. :D:D Thanks!

I wasn't very bored at home yesterday cause Olivia and I said bye to boredom and hi to fun! Hahaha. It was really fun! Olivia and I made this great plan about_. So cool! But we have to be really careful. Ahaha, my cousin's so adorable. Oops, I know that was random. :X
I'm bored now! Very very very. Anyway, chanced upon the net and I saw this quiz.
http://www.blogthings.com/howisyourinnerchildquiz/
So cool, haha. Go try it!
And I'm not gonna talk about sad things anymore here. :D

Oh, I did another quiz and the outcome is:
The Keys to my Heart.
You are attracted to obedience and warmth. In love, you feel the most alive when everything is uncertain, one moment heaven... the next moment hell. You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change. You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance. Your ideal relationship is traditional. Without saying anything, both of you communicate with your hearts. Your risk of cheating is low. Even if you're tempted, you'd try hard not to do it. You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred. In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.