Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
|
It had all gone wrong -
I typed a longgg post only to find that it was blank. So I'd got to type it all over again, and I'll feel weird repeating it again. Lol.
I had headache, trying to figure out what to wear for today's lessons. I'd only decided to wear this yellow top and white pants this morning. The white pants' my mum's. The 'thigh part' width was too big for me, but the waist area fitted perfectly. My mum found it too loose! I'm fatter than her!
Today was fine. The end-of-year prayer service was somewhat sad! I'd expected it to be boring. Lol. After we moderate our LEAPS form, we went down for our break. I had spaghetti, and milo. Went up to class and did the usual thing. Got back report book. My results are so unexpected! ): I shall post my results inat the next postend of the entry.
There was band after that. We played St Peters and Renegade. We didn't play Big Sky, thankfully. But Mr De wants us to know these three pieces by the end of the month. There's intensive practises before 9th December since we will be performing at Jurong Bird Park on the 9th. I don't know why and I don't know for who. Lol.
My pathetic results ; Eng - 59 C5 Chi - 63 B4 Math - 64 B4 Sci - 76 A1 Geog - 58 C5 Hist - 59 C5 Lit - 52 C6 Dnt - 67 B3 Home Econs - 57 C5 Art - 59 C5 Class position: 8/40 Level position: 109/275 Comments: A sweet, matured and very helpful girl. She has done her job very well as the class treasurer. She has strong self-motivation to succeed in achieving her goals in studies. She must set higher targets in order to get better grades.
Wth. I do not have motivation! Especially self-motivation. Lol. My targets are high, too high. Haha. I'll just have to do better next year. Streaming!
|
|
|
It had all gone wrong -
I typed a longgg post only to find that it was blank. So I'd got to type it all over again, and I'll feel weird repeating it again. Lol.
I had headache, trying to figure out what to wear for today's lessons. I'd only decided to wear this yellow top and white pants this morning. The white pants' my mum's. The 'thigh part' width was too big for me, but the waist area fitted perfectly. My mum found it too loose! I'm fatter than her!
Today was fine. The end-of-year prayer service was somewhat sad! I'd expected it to be boring. Lol. After we moderate our LEAPS form, we went down for our break. I had spaghetti, and milo. Went up to class and did the usual thing. Got back report book. My results are so unexpected! ): I shall post my results inat the next postend of the entry.
There was band after that. We played St Peters and Renegade. We didn't play Big Sky, thankfully. But Mr De wants us to know these three pieces by the end of the month. There's intensive practises before 9th December since we will be performing at Jurong Bird Park on the 9th. I don't know why and I don't know for who. Lol.
My pathetic results ; Eng - 59 C5 Chi - 63 B4 Math - 64 B4 Sci - 76 A1 Geog - 58 C5 Hist - 59 C5 Lit - 52 C6 Dnt - 67 B3 Home Econs - 57 C5 Art - 59 C5 Class position: 8/40 Level position: 109/275 Comments: A sweet, matured and very helpful girl. She has done her job very well as the class treasurer. She has strong self-motivation to succeed in achieving her goals in studies. She must set higher targets in order to get better grades.
Wth. I do not have motivation! Especially self-motivation. Lol. My targets are high, too high. Haha. I'll just have to do better next year. Streaming!
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
endless work.
there's gotta be more to life.
HEllo .... I am roxane and i am here to blogg in r...
santa claus is coming.
painless fear.
mixed emotions.
Bowling was fun! Super fun! My ball kept going int...
bom bom bom.
I spent my weekends with style! Lol! I was babysit...
Today was well. Didn't went out in the end because...
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|