Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
Woke up at 9 and went online. Got prepared halfway. Went to meet Phyllis in the train at 1. We were sort of 15 minutes late but everyone else were late too. Lol. We were the first one to reach City Hall. Lisa and Melanie came afterwards. I like lisa's dressing! :D Followed by Lynette, then Emily, the last one. Haha. Went to Vivo City and ate, drink. We went to GV to check the timings for Deathnote. But all is not really suitable. We decided to go Plaza Sing cause Melanie's cool phone could tell us the timings at other shopping centres. Heh. We went to Plaza Sing, bought ticket and went around everywhere. Haha. At 4, we went to this empty place near the lift at arcade. We took photos, then slacked. Cause our movie would only start at 5.30pm.
Oh, Emily's brain were washed after exams. Lol! First, she was like, 'My weight more fat lorh' LOL. Then, she wanted to talk about KC and St Pats WERE always steads. Guess what she said! Katong became Kancheong. Lol! So she said 'Kancheong convent.' HAHA. The timing for this particular movie was 16.30, and Emily thought its 6.30. HAHAH. The rest, i forgotten. Haha.
Deathnote is SUPERnice! :D I think 'L' is cute! Oh my goodness! So cute! Ahh! I promised them i'll watch part 2 with them. (: Which will be around December. I can't wait for it! 'L' !! :DD Movie ended around 7.52 if i'm not wrong. We were all rushing cause Emily was late for this important occasion. Her card couldn't be tapped so she went to the counter to ask. This stupid old man wanted to retain her card cause her neoprints were stick onto it. Wth! We all know we shouldn't, so we decided to take it out. He didn't allow! He even went to attend to other customers. He made my friend cry. Stupid! I won't forget this. I doubt i will. I'll complain later. (: Woohoo! The thought of him, getting scolded by his boss just make my day. (:
After this, we went home. I reached home around 9. Rushed to the television. HAHA.
|
|
Woke up at 9 and went online. Got prepared halfway. Went to meet Phyllis in the train at 1. We were sort of 15 minutes late but everyone else were late too. Lol. We were the first one to reach City Hall. Lisa and Melanie came afterwards. I like lisa's dressing! :D Followed by Lynette, then Emily, the last one. Haha. Went to Vivo City and ate, drink. We went to GV to check the timings for Deathnote. But all is not really suitable. We decided to go Plaza Sing cause Melanie's cool phone could tell us the timings at other shopping centres. Heh. We went to Plaza Sing, bought ticket and went around everywhere. Haha. At 4, we went to this empty place near the lift at arcade. We took photos, then slacked. Cause our movie would only start at 5.30pm.
Oh, Emily's brain were washed after exams. Lol! First, she was like, 'My weight more fat lorh' LOL. Then, she wanted to talk about KC and St Pats WERE always steads. Guess what she said! Katong became Kancheong. Lol! So she said 'Kancheong convent.' HAHA. The timing for this particular movie was 16.30, and Emily thought its 6.30. HAHAH. The rest, i forgotten. Haha.
Deathnote is SUPERnice! :D I think 'L' is cute! Oh my goodness! So cute! Ahh! I promised them i'll watch part 2 with them. (: Which will be around December. I can't wait for it! 'L' !! :DD Movie ended around 7.52 if i'm not wrong. We were all rushing cause Emily was late for this important occasion. Her card couldn't be tapped so she went to the counter to ask. This stupid old man wanted to retain her card cause her neoprints were stick onto it. Wth! We all know we shouldn't, so we decided to take it out. He didn't allow! He even went to attend to other customers. He made my friend cry. Stupid! I won't forget this. I doubt i will. I'll complain later. (: Woohoo! The thought of him, getting scolded by his boss just make my day. (:
After this, we went home. I reached home around 9. Rushed to the television. HAHA.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
It had all gone wrong -
endless work.
there's gotta be more to life.
HEllo .... I am roxane and i am here to blogg in r...
santa claus is coming.
painless fear.
mixed emotions.
Bowling was fun! Super fun! My ball kept going int...
bom bom bom.
I spent my weekends with style! Lol! I was babysit...
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|