welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


I feel sad for myself ):! Being the very stupid one, I went to jump for 50 times cause I thought I'll at least get taller if I jump everyday. But I ended up having a muscle ache! I can't go down the stairs properly. Haha. I'm still jumping anyway, haha. I'll make it to 25 times (:

Band was nice today! First, Clarissa told me the seniors will be having their self-practise at 10am, so I decided to go too! I told Carina too. It was super fun! Haha, lots of laughters and all. We prata-ed at 11.25am I think. Went back to fall in. Omg, I didn't know today was punishment day! Haha! Audrey called out a lot of names. She didn't call out mine and I thought we had to run while the ones who were called out, don't need. She told us to run 4 rounds around the festival court, so I ran and ran. I felt like fainting! As in, after everything. My heart ached too. Don't know why :/ Carina's name was called out. In the end, she had to do 30 push-ups and don't-know-how-many rounds of running! And I thought I was the worst. Section sectionals on Dancing Queen. After that, we combined and played a few pieces.
After band, I went to ask Mr De something.
Me: Mr De, we have to peform at 10.30 and 2.30 on Saturday?
Mr De: Yes.
Me: Why must play twice?
Mr De: Cause not once. (pause for awhile) Orh! Punishment! Go put the scores into my bag please.
Me: Huh! Not fair. (pack the scores and put it into his bag. )
Erh, I forgot what I was supposed to post. I know its something funny. But nevermind, I can't remember.