welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


I think I'm gonna blog as much as I can now. I won't be blogging so often like now, after 15th Dec. I will be collecting my books on the 15th, and I still have a lot of packing to do. I'm lucky its the cca break right now :D

I am going to band chalet on the 12th and 13th! I'm going out with Lydia to celebrate her birthday on the 14th. Wow, three busy days! Haha, I love the feeling of being busy.

I slept at 10.30pm yesterday! The earliest time ever since June? And if I'm not wrong, I was dreaming about birds in JBP! I dreamt I was waving to this bird, and I woke up. I was waving! Hahahhahaha. To my sister somemore, then I smiled. LOL! My sister laughed and said something. Hahahhaha. I feel dumb. Lol.
And I am gonna pack my cupboard right now. How sad. I have too many things! Lol. LALALA. I'm bored. Its 1.16pm now. My mum's cooking. I wanna get a new phone. I'm looking at this barbie camera now. I'm thinking about the past. I love chocolates. I'm going on a diet again. The phone's right beside me.
Hahahaha, okay, I'm so lame :X