Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
Tuesday Band chalet was a blast! Not many came though. On the first day, Fiona, Tella and I planned to meet at Tanah Merah at 3pm. We went White Sands to eat B&J's! Yummy! We walked around then left the place to Tanah Merah so that we could take the 5pm shuttle bus. Reached the chalet and I forgot what we did, haha. Fiona and I left at 9.40pm. Fiona's dad fetched her and I went to the bus shelter to get a shuttle bus. I thought I was on time for the 9.45pm bus but I missed it. I had to wait till 10.30pm! Haha. Reached home at 11, bathed and everything before turning in. Today Woke up at 8, and got prepared. Met Fiona at 10am although she was late. Hahaha. Something funny happened in between the bus ride, lol. We actually planned to take the 10am shuttle service with Natalie but she overslept :X Fiona and I took the 10.30am bus instead. Natalie came on her own after that. We took lots of pictures :D! After Natalie left for work, we went back to the chalet and took funny funny pictures. Haha. Tella and Beck came around evening time. Once again, we took funny pictures! Lol, we were super high at that time. When Beck and Tella left, Natalie came. She missed the chance of seeing them! Haha. A few people went to take the cake out for the seniors' as their farewell party. They took lots of pictures! Haha. Went over to the mahjong table and sat there. Was messaging Lydia as well. The cake was nice! I took only a mouthful, haha! After a while, Fiona's dad called to say he was here. Natalie and I then went to bring Fiona to the lobby. Stayed in the chalet for a few minutes and we had to go. We ran! Lol. We were scared we would miss the last shuttle service, so we had no choice. When we reached, we saw Jolene and others there. They said the bus left at 10.20pm! We were so shocked and sad la. Natalie suggested hitching a ride. Lol. I was worried at first. Haha. Then, I saw this lady driving in a white car. I thought it would be safe so we somehow stopped that car and asked if its on the way, and that if she could drop us off at Tanah Merah. We found out she's a teacher! Haha. So scary okay. She said, 'Its dangerous to hitch a ride at this time..' or something like that. So stern! Lol. Natalie and I went off and we were discussing about it. Hahaha. I reached home around 11.30 if I'm not wrong. Wow, I doubt I'll ever forget this. Haha.
Right, so I'm waking up early tomorrow again! I'm going out with Lydia to celebrate her birthday. Haha, I feel honoured :D Lol.
|
|
Tuesday Band chalet was a blast! Not many came though. On the first day, Fiona, Tella and I planned to meet at Tanah Merah at 3pm. We went White Sands to eat B&J's! Yummy! We walked around then left the place to Tanah Merah so that we could take the 5pm shuttle bus. Reached the chalet and I forgot what we did, haha. Fiona and I left at 9.40pm. Fiona's dad fetched her and I went to the bus shelter to get a shuttle bus. I thought I was on time for the 9.45pm bus but I missed it. I had to wait till 10.30pm! Haha. Reached home at 11, bathed and everything before turning in. Today Woke up at 8, and got prepared. Met Fiona at 10am although she was late. Hahaha. Something funny happened in between the bus ride, lol. We actually planned to take the 10am shuttle service with Natalie but she overslept :X Fiona and I took the 10.30am bus instead. Natalie came on her own after that. We took lots of pictures :D! After Natalie left for work, we went back to the chalet and took funny funny pictures. Haha. Tella and Beck came around evening time. Once again, we took funny pictures! Lol, we were super high at that time. When Beck and Tella left, Natalie came. She missed the chance of seeing them! Haha. A few people went to take the cake out for the seniors' as their farewell party. They took lots of pictures! Haha. Went over to the mahjong table and sat there. Was messaging Lydia as well. The cake was nice! I took only a mouthful, haha! After a while, Fiona's dad called to say he was here. Natalie and I then went to bring Fiona to the lobby. Stayed in the chalet for a few minutes and we had to go. We ran! Lol. We were scared we would miss the last shuttle service, so we had no choice. When we reached, we saw Jolene and others there. They said the bus left at 10.20pm! We were so shocked and sad la. Natalie suggested hitching a ride. Lol. I was worried at first. Haha. Then, I saw this lady driving in a white car. I thought it would be safe so we somehow stopped that car and asked if its on the way, and that if she could drop us off at Tanah Merah. We found out she's a teacher! Haha. So scary okay. She said, 'Its dangerous to hitch a ride at this time..' or something like that. So stern! Lol. Natalie and I went off and we were discussing about it. Hahaha. I reached home around 11.30 if I'm not wrong. Wow, I doubt I'll ever forget this. Haha.
Right, so I'm waking up early tomorrow again! I'm going out with Lydia to celebrate her birthday. Haha, I feel honoured :D Lol.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
HELLOOO. Haha, first entry I started with a greeti...
I think I'm gonna blog as much as I can now. I won...
Happy Birthday, Huangyee!I just came home from sch...
My adorable cousin :DWith my cousin :DWith my co...
Band was funny yesterday, haha. First, seniors wil...
I feel sad for myself ):! Being the very stupid on...
Sunday.These two days had been a rush! When I was ...
Boobaayo! Ahaha, nice name right! :D I'm so bored ...
QUIZ.
'Class chalet' was rather fun! Not a class chalet ...
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|