welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Happy Birthday, Huangyee!
I just came home from school and my hand is hurting. I brought my horn home, since there'll be 11 days of break. We went to Jurong Bird Park to perform for whoever who went there. Most of us actually thought we're performing because there's some kind of festival going on there, or that there'll be a stage for us. But we performed near the entrance. Very few people really listened. After our second performance, this guy went up to Mr De and said something like our band played well. Emily and Lisa came so early! Just when we're falling in, they came. Haha, how early! This outdoor performance didn't serve much purpose. No one were feeling nervous, or anything. Oh! And I love penguins! They're so adorable! Haha, okay, I'm feeling tired. I won't go into detail.

Yesterday
Happy Birthday, Shuitteng!
Went for band. I forgot what we did. After band, I told some people to wait with me, cause I was supposed to meet Emily. She told me she wanna go watch her senior play this friendly match at AHS. I was actually reluctant to go, LOL. But I went, cause it might be fun! Her two seniors are friendly! Went off at 4 to my house. Bathed and all. Reached Noelle's house at 6 exactly. I felt awkward, don't know why. So I kept calling Roxane. She was still in band. But I did saw her in the end! Played the swing with Phyllis. Ate, and talked with Phyllis and Shuitteng.
After a while, we went to the poolside. Played around. Phyllis pushed Shuitteng into the pool! Hahaha! Shuitteng wanted revenge and chased Phyllis around the pool. Phyllis sat down. I was going to Phyllis and Shuitteng. Xiner was coming towards us. I didn't think she was gonna pull/push me into the pool cause I thought everyone wanted Phyllis into the pool. Next thing I know, I was pulled by Xiner! I flew in the air, to the pool. Tsk! My whole body was wet, haha, of course. My specs dropped into the pool. I got out of the pool first, cause the security guard was coming. They helped me take my specs and I was shivering. Hahha.
They started hugging me to give me 'warmth'. Lol. Noelle's sister took a towel, so I wrapped myself into it. We were all wet, except for Phyllis. We wanted to push her into the pool but she knew. She went into the pool herself instead, cause she don't wanna be pushed. Haha. We went to the kids' pool and sat there. Walked around, and Shuitteng discovered that this pool was warm so we all went in. Stupid Xiner talked about water ghost, I got scared and got out of the pool screaming. Lol! Ridiculous sight! Shuitteng started laughing and told me to keep quiet, ahhah. I went back into the pool. After a while, Joanna sudednly shouted, 'security security!' We all ran to the playground! Hahaha! That scene was funny.
Lalala, then trained with Shuitteng and Emily to Kallang, before training back again to Bedok with Shuitteng. Reached around 11.45pm. Took a cab, and Shuitteng dropped me off first. I reached home exactly at 12am! Haha. I hurried bathed, and went to sleep at 12.15am. So tired! And I'm very very tired now. My eyes are so dry. I wanna go to sleep at 8. Lol! Yay! I can't wait for band chalet! Oh, and did I mention? I think Park Tae Hwan is cute! Hahaha!

A few days ago..
Me: Qihui! Are you going home after band?
Qihui: (whispers)No, I'm going to my boyfriend's house!
Me: (pretends)Oh! Okay.
Qihui: (whispers)Guess what we're gonna do there? (laughs)
Me: (laughs)You're making me think dirty.
HAHAHA! I thought it was funny :D!