welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Everyday was the same. Combined band on Thursday. We played March 'Together' and Shelly was annoyed with us because we can't seem to play it correctly. She kept stressing on the accents. Its our first time combining this piece. She's supposed to help us with our tune first right? Haha, aiya. Nevermind.

Whole band combined today. We didn't play warm-ups! No idea why. We played Smoke on the Water, and Highlights. After that, sec twos were supposed to go down to have the tailors measure our here and there, lol. When we came up, seniors were playing Pirates. After they're done, they left to have their measurements, then we played March 'Together', and Big Sky. Packed up and went to class 2.3 to watch the Hawaii video. It was super funny. Haha. With Nadiya's comments, I laughed even more. Lol. 49 days to Hawaii. Only 49. Will there be enough time? We aren't ready. Some people aren't sure if they're still able to go. :( Ah nevermind. I'm sure the band will improve as the date draws closer. :)

I feel disappointed. I really don't understand _. I talked to her sincerely, as a friend. And she talked to me like as if I'm some kind of robot? Or something else. She just don't understand, does she. I think she think of friends as people to make use of. I can't believe how dumb am I, to even believe what she had said. I was just trying to 'salvage' this friendship. Wrong? I don't care anymore. You don't treasure friendships, up to you. I'm just gonna treat it as though I've never known you in my entire life. :)