Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
Weekend was great! I managed to finish most of my homework on Friday night, and was thinking of waking up at 9.30am to finish up the rest of my work on Saturday. But I ended up waking up at 11, haha. Did some of my work, and now, I'm left with Art. So, I went for class and Michelle wasn't in a bad mood, luckily. We had to memorise these few parts, and it was damn difficult. Furthermore, I didn't practise at all. Why? I have no Guzheng. Ahh. Met Teresa, and we left for Tamp to meet Wan Ting. We took an hour train (if I'm not wrong), to Sengkang, which is Joyce's house. Her mum was nice! She taught us this and that. She fried the rice to show us, then we tried it again. I hope we'll score well for practical. We went in her room, wanted to start on the brochure, but we were too lazy. Haha. We brought Teresa down to the bus stop, went back up again, and stayed in her house till 9.15pm till my auntie came to fetch me.
Went to auntie's house. Slept at 12.30am. I remember talking to my auntie halfway when she went into the toilet, and I slept. Haha. I think she tried talking to me but I slept already. Lol. Next morning was a rush. First, we woke up late. Really late. Around 10 if I'm not wrong. We managed to get ready by 10.45am. Went to Tamp Mall just in time for cousin's class. Haha. After her music class ended, we brought her to her ballet class then we went off for a 'rushed' shopping. I bought a top from Esprit, and another top from Surf n Ski. Both are nice. The top from Esprit cost $26.90 at first, but with further discount, $19.90. Not so bad la, haha. Top from Surf n Ski is extremely expensive, for me. It cost $35! Ah. There goes my money. Okay, not really mine. Another auntie gave each of us (my sister and I) 100 bucks for CNY clothes. So I'm left with $45. Sister bought jeans for me already, so that's settled. I don't know what I should buy for second set! Haha. I wanted to buy footwear, which cost $35, but its rather expensive eh. I'll ask my mum to buy it instead, haha. Save money! :)
Fetched baby cousin from ballet class, then went off to Bukit Panjang. Stayed in my uncle's friend's house for an hour or so, then went to shop in Bukit Panjang Plaza. Only thing I bought from there was earrings. So cute la, its strawberry! Haha. White and Red. Eh just nice, for New Year. Lol. We stayed there for 2 hours. Went home after that! Haha.
Ah, I still need either a bottom, or dress (HAHA). Then, I also need a water bottle. I can't seem to find any sigg bottle. Ugh. I saw it in Centrepoint but I don't normally go there so its like. I don't know any other place which sells sigg bottle. I wanna get contacts too. But I don't dare put it in my eye. Lol. Sharmaine! HELPPP! Haha.
|
|
Weekend was great! I managed to finish most of my homework on Friday night, and was thinking of waking up at 9.30am to finish up the rest of my work on Saturday. But I ended up waking up at 11, haha. Did some of my work, and now, I'm left with Art. So, I went for class and Michelle wasn't in a bad mood, luckily. We had to memorise these few parts, and it was damn difficult. Furthermore, I didn't practise at all. Why? I have no Guzheng. Ahh. Met Teresa, and we left for Tamp to meet Wan Ting. We took an hour train (if I'm not wrong), to Sengkang, which is Joyce's house. Her mum was nice! She taught us this and that. She fried the rice to show us, then we tried it again. I hope we'll score well for practical. We went in her room, wanted to start on the brochure, but we were too lazy. Haha. We brought Teresa down to the bus stop, went back up again, and stayed in her house till 9.15pm till my auntie came to fetch me.
Went to auntie's house. Slept at 12.30am. I remember talking to my auntie halfway when she went into the toilet, and I slept. Haha. I think she tried talking to me but I slept already. Lol. Next morning was a rush. First, we woke up late. Really late. Around 10 if I'm not wrong. We managed to get ready by 10.45am. Went to Tamp Mall just in time for cousin's class. Haha. After her music class ended, we brought her to her ballet class then we went off for a 'rushed' shopping. I bought a top from Esprit, and another top from Surf n Ski. Both are nice. The top from Esprit cost $26.90 at first, but with further discount, $19.90. Not so bad la, haha. Top from Surf n Ski is extremely expensive, for me. It cost $35! Ah. There goes my money. Okay, not really mine. Another auntie gave each of us (my sister and I) 100 bucks for CNY clothes. So I'm left with $45. Sister bought jeans for me already, so that's settled. I don't know what I should buy for second set! Haha. I wanted to buy footwear, which cost $35, but its rather expensive eh. I'll ask my mum to buy it instead, haha. Save money! :)
Fetched baby cousin from ballet class, then went off to Bukit Panjang. Stayed in my uncle's friend's house for an hour or so, then went to shop in Bukit Panjang Plaza. Only thing I bought from there was earrings. So cute la, its strawberry! Haha. White and Red. Eh just nice, for New Year. Lol. We stayed there for 2 hours. Went home after that! Haha.
Ah, I still need either a bottom, or dress (HAHA). Then, I also need a water bottle. I can't seem to find any sigg bottle. Ugh. I saw it in Centrepoint but I don't normally go there so its like. I don't know any other place which sells sigg bottle. I wanna get contacts too. But I don't dare put it in my eye. Lol. Sharmaine! HELPPP! Haha.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
Everyday was the same. Combined band on Thursday. ...
It seems to me that my mum don't really care much....
I'm watching Mr Bean now, and I think he's... well...
Band yesterday was somehow quite hilarious. Haha. ...
Today was homework day! I did my Maths, Science, a...
Camp CORRI was awesome! I'd never thought I'll hav...
Today was busy yet FUN :) Eh, I just realised blog...
Yesterday was somewhat funny and retarded. You see...
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Christmas is a joyous season and its round the cor...
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|