welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Pictures coming up! I'll just upload pictures first. Haha (:

Spag with Chicken
Strawberry Italian Soda!SANDRAAABirthday gifts!Pretty star necklace! - PetrinaBox of strawberries! -VanessaStrawberry necklace! - TreesaCute cup and star straws! -XTMika disc! - Sandra&CalliStarbucks bottle! - Clarissa&OrdreeSnowglobe and hair tie! - RoxaneSmall book! - Abigail
Yup, so that's about it. Haha, I love all the presents! For Oli's present, its on my ear so its a little hard to try to take a photo of it. Lol. Okay, I am bored.
Hmm. I went to Sandra's house yesterday! It was fun! Lol! A LOT of jokes! HAHAHA! We did our EL, played Sims 2 University, and all. Haha. I left her place at around 6. Reached home, walked around, then came online. Lol. It was quite boring. Yup, okay then I was asking people if they are free tomorrow morning to accompany me to the airport early morning to welcome Meredith back! BUT! No one is free. So yeah, no choice. I made Mere a nice welcome back card though! Yeah, then something happened, I told vanessa online then we were angry and all. Lol! Sandra called me. Then yeah, I told her too, and her reaction was " Oh my godddddd" That's all. Haha. K ya anyway.
Sandra! You watch out ah I tell you. HAHAHA! You better not tell anyone k! Vanessa knows, by the way. THEN YA. If anybody else finds out, or if you don't wanna give me your REAL feelings ah! I don't tell the rest to you. :D LOL!

Stupid la Sandra. She made me felt so scared k, last night. Haha. But anyway, I convinced myself ....... but Sandra. Erm well, she did tried to convince me but failed totally because she thinks otherwise. Tsk tsk.

Yeah okay, I set my alarm at 6.55am, woke up, send Meredith a msg, went to the toilet, came back, slept until 9am. Refusing to wake up, I slept until 10+, and again went back to sleep, then woke up at 11+, went back to sleep again, and FINALLY! Haha, woke up at 12+! Lol. My very interesting morning. I should publish a book on it. HAHA. K that was lame. Lol.