welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


So today was not good. It turned out fine. It was. Until everything started coming out. I feel so fake. Its like, as though I wear a mask to school. I hide my feelings and stuff, only tell some friends. I don't want to be _. I'm sorry, it was only 5 notes, but I'm sorry. You don't even understand, please stop misunderstanding. Everything went so wrong. August is not my month after all.

Anyway, I'm guessing this should be my last entry. Only 7 weeks and two days more to streaming. I have to, I must, and I will concentrate. Nothing should distract me.
Motivation
1. A trip to Australia if I get good grades.
2. Another trip to Hawaii if I get good grades.
3. $$ if I get good grades.
4. Will get into a good class, and therefore make my life easier.
5. You.
6. Will not regret.
I can't really think of anymore. Today has been so distracting, I can't absorb anything. I feel so... numb.