welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Friday the 13th! Was awesomely fantastic! And fantastically awesome. Lol. After reading vanessa's blog, I realised! That seniors' grad party was on 13 April. Also Friday the 13th :) Lots of things happened on Friday the 13th :) Some good, some bad. K yes, I love last night! Band was.. so-so. I LOVE BOHEMIAN! :D After band, there was this cca party. HAHA OMG SO FUN! The band-its, (I shall try my best to type out all the names) Meredith, Callista, Mich, Carina, Tharshini, Hudah, Vanessa, Sandra, Treesa, Oli, Celeste, Jaslynn, Joan, Wen Ting, Cindy, Clarissa, Weelyn, Ordree, Maxine, Sherri, Eunice, Jolene, Hema and erm.. some whom I don't really know. Yup ok. We had lots of fun! We danced, sang-a-long, screamed, took hundreds of pictures! :DD Pictures not in order :)
Dearest Clareedssa and Mere!HAHAOoOoO Mr De!Jump people! Jump!LOVEEE!Calli! Treesa!Mere!Joan!Mich!Treesa! Eunice!
Mere! Ordree!Ordree!Mere! Ordree!Sandra! Mere!I therefore conclude... that my tongue is small. Good or Bad?HAHA WAH MY HAIR SO COOLMy wackiest principle! I LOVE MS MARTENS!Dearest Clareedssa!Yeos Unite!As we can see.. Ordree and Eunice are eating our hair HAHAWeelyn! Mere!Mr De! Mere!Joan! Maxine! Mere!Sister Rita! Mrs Chua! Adorable baby! Carina!Mr De! The cool dude who had us sang along!HAHAHA Yeos :)YAY! Lovely group photo! Cool Band-its :)
Wow, I took 1 hour to finish up this blog.