Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
Ok Hi. Band on Monday. I can't really remember what happened. I think we had section sectionals first, then we had a combine in band room. Band was.. fine. So some of us tried to pack up the room to the original positions but its hard. K yeah, so! We went home. Haha.
Tuesday! We had class until 9.45am, had recess then went up to hall to set up at 10am! We were expecting Chisholm College :D Yup, so we set up according to Mr De's instructions, with 6 rows and 117 chairs if I'm not wrong. We then went down to have lunch. Carina and I got the second shift of taking care of the instruments! So fun! Too bad my camera was in that box. :( Yup, then when we went down! They arrived already! Haha, so yup. We sat on our assigned seats :) We mingled a little and had lunch! They are fun people! :D Emily, Laura, and Ryley. Not sure of their spellings though. Yeah, we went up and sat down. We didn't even rehearse and the sec 4s were coming up already. Chisholm played nice pieces! Especially Tchaikovsky piece. The one with that cool guy playing the bass drum. Omg caused 13 dents. Haha darn coool :D So we combined Lord of the Dance and Best of Beatles with them! Awesome! After that, the sec 4s wanted an encore. The conductor kindly gave the baton to Ms Martens because its part of the tradition or something :/ Yup so Ms Martens conducted Chisholm! She's hilarious! So after that, Mr De wanted us to play Rainbow Connection but I didn't play. Five of us went down to HOD to collect thousands of souvenir bags for Chisholm! We brought them up to AV theatrette and had "interaction session" with Ms Wang. Haha. Yup, then they came up! We mingled around with them. Took pictures then they had to leave already :(
Wednesday! HAHA it was hilarious during music class. So for the last four periods, we did nothing except to watch "Pay It Forward" Its a nice movie! :D After school, we went to Oli's house! Watched tv and everyone decided they're sleepy so all four of us (Oli, Sandra, Celeste) squeezed on the sofa to sleep while Treesa went to play the computer. I slept until 5! Haha. Her house is so comfortable. Kay, then we left her house at 5.30pm.
Today. Nothing much happened. After school, got scores from Mr De then we went to Bedok ulu macs and ate! Slacked there a little and talked and laughed. K no bugis today :(
You know its exactly like deja vu. Always happens. Can't everything just stop. I wanna go far far far far far away. Maybe if I get good grades, I'll go Hawaii and Australia and not come back again. Mm, tempting.
|
|
Ok Hi. Band on Monday. I can't really remember what happened. I think we had section sectionals first, then we had a combine in band room. Band was.. fine. So some of us tried to pack up the room to the original positions but its hard. K yeah, so! We went home. Haha.
Tuesday! We had class until 9.45am, had recess then went up to hall to set up at 10am! We were expecting Chisholm College :D Yup, so we set up according to Mr De's instructions, with 6 rows and 117 chairs if I'm not wrong. We then went down to have lunch. Carina and I got the second shift of taking care of the instruments! So fun! Too bad my camera was in that box. :( Yup, then when we went down! They arrived already! Haha, so yup. We sat on our assigned seats :) We mingled a little and had lunch! They are fun people! :D Emily, Laura, and Ryley. Not sure of their spellings though. Yeah, we went up and sat down. We didn't even rehearse and the sec 4s were coming up already. Chisholm played nice pieces! Especially Tchaikovsky piece. The one with that cool guy playing the bass drum. Omg caused 13 dents. Haha darn coool :D So we combined Lord of the Dance and Best of Beatles with them! Awesome! After that, the sec 4s wanted an encore. The conductor kindly gave the baton to Ms Martens because its part of the tradition or something :/ Yup so Ms Martens conducted Chisholm! She's hilarious! So after that, Mr De wanted us to play Rainbow Connection but I didn't play. Five of us went down to HOD to collect thousands of souvenir bags for Chisholm! We brought them up to AV theatrette and had "interaction session" with Ms Wang. Haha. Yup, then they came up! We mingled around with them. Took pictures then they had to leave already :(
Wednesday! HAHA it was hilarious during music class. So for the last four periods, we did nothing except to watch "Pay It Forward" Its a nice movie! :D After school, we went to Oli's house! Watched tv and everyone decided they're sleepy so all four of us (Oli, Sandra, Celeste) squeezed on the sofa to sleep while Treesa went to play the computer. I slept until 5! Haha. Her house is so comfortable. Kay, then we left her house at 5.30pm.
Today. Nothing much happened. After school, got scores from Mr De then we went to Bedok ulu macs and ate! Slacked there a little and talked and laughed. K no bugis today :(
You know its exactly like deja vu. Always happens. Can't everything just stop. I wanna go far far far far far away. Maybe if I get good grades, I'll go Hawaii and Australia and not come back again. Mm, tempting.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
Why are you affecting me so much. Why can't you ju...
Short but extremely smart band-its whose diet neve...
Today is GREEN day for SAC! It was kinda cool. Eve...
Hello! Monday was terrible. Very very. First, we (...
Hello! Hmm I figured I should blog bout my week. M...
Today was fun! Nancy Drew was awesome :DOk first. ...
Hello you. I really hope you will just stop. Its h...
Hello! I just had a feast for my dinner. Wow, I am...
Pictures coming up! I'll just upload pictures firs...
Hi! I forgot about Olivia in my previous post beca...
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|