welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hello hello! I have not been sleeping my usual hours since Friday until Tuesday! Which was 5 consecutive days! Haha. Let me tell you why! Friday was the celebration thing in school! I only reached home at 11+. I thought it was fine actually since weekends were here, BUT! Saturday, went out for dinner with Mere, her cousins, and friends after church! Reached home at 9+, but slept at 12+. Once again, I thought it was fine since Sunday is coming but! We had the Chisholm concert which turned out to be more than just fantastic! I recorded some pieces :D Yup, it ended around 10+. I reached home at 11+, slept at 12+. Oh well, then on Monday! Oli, Teresa and I went out :) I went home around 8+ but slept around 11+. Ah, super tiring! Kay then on Tuesday, we had the presentation night! It was more than awesome as well! :) Reached home at 11+! Slept at 12. Haha, was supposed to wear a dress with Michy but! I didn't in the end. :/ Sorry!

On Wednesday, I could finally get some sleep :D I slept from 4.15 to 7.15! Haha! So niceee :D Kay, so I was super bored at night. Slept at 12+. But I was energetic today! Went to Chelsea's house to bake! Omg! It was so much fun! I love the bakers! :DD We bake the most awesome stuff!