welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hellohello(: Alright, so on Saturday, it was.. normal. Class was fine :D After class, went to Pasir Ris Interchange to meet Lydia :) Hmm we had B&Js!! :DD I had New York Super Fudge Chunk :D We walked around white sands, and then we decided to eat at Sakae :) I had four sushi, chanwanmushi(sp?) and I think that's all. We then met the others, and went to Megalife. :) It was fun! Nubian Gents are cool people :DD Hmm kay, I slept pretty late, and woke up at 10+. Met Janice and watched Harry Potter! It was.. so-so :) Shall not spoil the story! Although I must say the first kiss part was really random. Haha. Kay, after that we met Sam, and then ya! Went City Hall :) Shopped around. Yes, then they wanted to go my house but ya we went Eastpoint instead :D They went home, and I walked in the drizzle! So fun! Haha :) No pictures! I'm lazy. Gonna sleep soon! Bye! :D

:DD