welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hello!

I slept at 1 last night. Haha. Oh yeah, I think my relatives are a bunch of jokers :)

Okay anyway! I watched the show from 12.30 to 1 last night. I totally missed the first half and hour of it :( Well, cause I didn't think it was that late already. Haha. Oh well.

I woke up at.. I forgot what time, this morning. Yups. I watched The Perfect Man. It made me cry, although I watched it quite a number of times. Lol. I wanted to watch Raise Your Voice again, too. But it can't be watched on this computer. So I watched The Wedding Planner. For the second time or so. Haha. Wanted to watch Step Up. Maybe I will, soon. I told you, I'm really bored. I thought of going to the library to borrow some interesting books! But I didn't wanna go alone. Never mind, I'll go one of these days :D

Sometimes, life can be so un-predictable. It sucks sometimes. Know what I mean? Like, for example, maybe you planned this and that. After sometime, you realised it doesn't work. You know? Life do suck at times, but I guess.. that's life right?

Oh school tomorrow. I wonder what it'll be like. See you!

No, please don't. Or I will.

Labels: