welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Helloooo there!Hmmm, Friday! I waited for Darlene at the sunken foyer with Oli :D Darlene and I cabbed to Bugis because we were scared it'll be too late. The cab fare was $9.80, but because the driver told us it'll be about 8+, he only charged us $9, :) Nice uncle! We went around looking for pizza hut, but to no avail. Haha. We settled for Pastamania. I ate about 4/5 of the mushroom pasta thing. Then, we walked to Bugis Street :D I bought my black skinnies after trying on! Then we went to get the Little Miss Tees. I bought Little Miss Twins and Little Miss Splendid :) Trained home after! I went to sleep when I reached home to "recharge" my energy. Haha. Slept from 5+ to 7.45!

Went online, bathed, got prepared, and left the house at.. 10.40pm. Once again, I reached Tanah Merah the earliest. Haha. Met them, and off we went to the airport! I wasn't in the mood for studying because of some stuff which happened just now, then. But obviously I had to focus ya. So! I took out History, and studied the Merger chapter. Kept History because it gave me a headache. Took out Geog! I studied Chapter 10, and revised chapter 7, 8, and 9. Yaaay :D I'm scared for my Geog though. What if there's not enough time to elaborate, or what if I forgot important stuff? |: Oh, then I slept from 4.15, to 4.45. Woke up, stoned, tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. Haha, we went out of BK, to the foodcourt cause it was so freezing cold :) We slept again! Lol. My legs went numbed, and had pins and needles. When I woke up, my head was so super pain. Hmm then we left at 6. Trained back home!

Reached at 6.45, and slept till 10.15am! Bathed, prepared and went to meet Sharmaine at Pasir Ris! Made her card, for the fifth time, hahaha :D Trained to airport! Settled down at coffee bean. I did my Maths worksheet. Haha, it was so productive! I can practice Maths super well, with Sharmaine :D I feel so much in love with Maths now. No, don't think I'm mad.. I felt so happy when I could do some questions Sharmaine can't do. Hahaha! Obviously, there are questions which she knows, and I don't. We're equal! :D So, we practiced Maths from exactly 1pm, to 4.30pm. Then we trained back because Sharmaine had to meet her mummy. We planned some study and shopping dates! I can't wait :D

Hmm another midnight study session today again! Woopee! I'm in a study mood :D Ok goodbye, I love Maths :)& here are the pictures taken on Wednesday!
): ): ): Boo. Mummy's going on cruise tonight at 9pm! I refused to go, because I have to study and exams are coming. Stupid stupid stupid. ): But mummy's bringing me to view houses later :DD Cruise... ): Been a long time since I went on cruise ): Moreover, mummy's going tonight because there's this model runway thing. ): ):
6:15pm.
-
Man, it just had to spoil my day.
I was happily viewing houses..
And I thought it was true.

Labels: