welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hellohello!

So since Monday, I've been going to Mere's house straight after school. I actually have reasons. Haha.

Monday:
Something happened. Mere was the only one who knew about e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. So I went over to her house to talk bout stuff. Darlene came as well! So like, each of us told each other everything else. I stayed quite late, so I did my History assignment with Mere. Haha. After talking, I felt so much better :D Thanks to friends like Mere and Darlene! <3 style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);">pictures. Haha. At one point, I was so so tired. My eyes were closing, and Mere said something. I didn't even smile. Big accomplishment. Hehe. Lol. Pictures are all in Darlene's camera! She isn't coming online today, so... next time then! :) Lots of inside jokes. Haha. Got home by 5.30, and slept. Mere woke me up at 6.45 by giving me a call. Haha, but I told her to give me a wake up call. So its okay. This pictures were from Monday.
What you're doing now, is not helping. If you think doing this is darn right or whatever, I'm here to say its not. You're only making me dislike you. And I really don't want to. Get the facts right please.
& I'm gonna see how it goes...

Labels: