welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hi. This week was fine.

Monday to Mr De's place (fun!) and dinner (great!).
Tuesday met up with Mere (fun!).
Wednesday had band.
Daddy brought me to the optician.
Turns out I have germs infection in my eyes.
:| I'm scared. I don't wanna turn blind.

Thursday going out with daddy to PP,and then to granny's house for dinner.
Friday going out with Amelyn.


So this is how its gonna end.
You're making it so much worse for my eyes.
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
Tell you I still treat you as a friend?
Even though you made it clear you will never forgive me?
Yeah,and what are you gonna say?
Some mean and sarcastic words I supposed.
-Valueless.

Labels: ,