welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


My day started off fine. Like really super fine.
Until a few minutes ago.
When the whole world (MY FUCKING FAMILY) started ......
Ok I need to cool down.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
...

Ok hi.
Sorry,I'm just so annoyed now. I won't elaborate,yes.

So,I got into the subjects I chose. Which is physics/chem,and AM. Which is cool,because that meant I'd have at least a tiny little chance of getting into a JC next time. Oh,the lovely nice precious little school I attend since P1,you know that school? Yeah,they don't allow Sandra and I in to see our subjects. "You are not in your uniform,I can't let you in." I wouldn't wear my uniform just to walk into the school,check the board,and leave the school. -____-
So anyway,XN helped us check! Thanks love! Mm,then we proceeded on to Bedok Food Centre for lunch. I got my donuts after that. Yummm.

I watched quite a few of Criss Angel's videos. I don't know,some videos were kinda cool but some were just...weird/scary/unbelievable. I have a feeling he worships Satan,maybe? Or some weird idol. Yeah. If not,he can't possibly have all those weird/cool "skills". But he was wearing a Cross as a necklace. Okay,I have no idea. Haha,anyway Sandra showed me this damn cool video. Not from Youtube! It was so super cool,really. I tried to replay it,but hahaha it said something like "This video has been removed - maybe you were just imagining it". Damn cool,I tell you!

Err,then the pain came. Haha,I'm still not sure if its even cramps. It was so unbearable. I was working on the DVD player near the tv console. The pain came. I couldn't move ok. I tried to get up and walk to the sofa. Wow,I think that was a record. I took so long! It hurt a lot though. Haha. Never mind,I'm fine now. Woo. So I watched What A Girl Wants the second time. Haha,I was too bored. Raise Your Voice died on me halfway through. So now,I'm just waiting for more of Criss Angel's videos to load. Ok,goodbye.

Labels: