welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Boo! Hello!
I learned to take things in stride! I also convinced myself to accept the fact, and that it is not a bad thing after all. I guess the nap helped. Haha,I took a nap to sleep my sad feelings away. It helped you know! I slept from 3.30 to 5,when Sharmaine called and disturbed my sleep. Haha. So we talked until 6+,then I used the computer. THEN! It was SEVEN. Hahha! I thought I'll be meeting Mere like.. anytime soon. So I rushed to bathe and all. She msged me to meet her at eastpoint around 7.30pm. I was already prepared. Haha,so I turned off the computer and walked to eastpoint! I was in a terribly good mood(: And then something happened. Hah.

After a while,I was fine already! Met the others and went for cell. It was alright. We were talking about fears. Like, if you have been doing something everyday without fail,for a long time. Suddenly,one fine day,you want to take a break(instigated by the devil). That's when the devil will attack you. Not literally ya. Haha! I can't elaborate here,kinda difficult. Then we were talking about what you should do if you encounter some fear,when you're all alone. For example, in the dark,or when your mind starts imagining stuff. Pray to God,and feel his presence. Pray to ask the spirits to leave, and fill the "gap" with God's love. If you don't fill the gap,after the spirits left,they might call a few others. Walk past your house,seeing your house is still empty, they'll come in. Wouldn't that be worse. Haha.

After cell,it was rather boring. Shann and others were in the room doing the video for the graduation party. So.. we stayed on until 11+. I wanted to follow Mere down,then I walk home by myself. But then,don't know what happened. Shann came out because she was leaving already. So I followed her. Haha.
-Something happened-
Kaay,then I reached home!:D Mummy was like "Waa,you said you were coming home around 10plus. Now what time?" I said "Aiyaaa,they delayed the thing. Haha." I went to sleep at 12plus,I think. Wanted to wake up at 9plus,but I was too tired! So I only woke up at 11plus. Hahha!

I'm a happy little kiddy! :D
-

Hello, I feel so confused now. 2007 is ending &2008 is starting. There's a certain fear inside of me. Sec three. Noooo, why is the time running so quickly? Hello time, its not a race or competition, so would you stop running. Seriously. I feel so scared. I don't know what it'll be like next year. I don't know what will happen. I can't foresee my future. I still love being a sec two. Omg I miss 2.5. So so so much. I can't believe I just wasted the last day of school crying over my (insert word here) results. 2.5 was a great class. Although _, Mrs Tan is still the best teacher ever. I love 2007. 2008, please don't ever come? :|
Yeah, I guess we gotta move on. 2008 will be here in 65 days. 2007 will end in 65 days. No one can make 2007 stay forever. We can't be sec twos forever. I'll miss sec two life so much. Seriously. Sec three life would be like shitz. Shitz = good/bad. Tell me you don't understand what I'm talking about. I promised, I would work hard no matter what for 2008. Because from sec three, we will start learning every single thing we need to know for Os. Yeah, maybe I'm thinking too much.
I love 2.5 (: I'll never forget all of you! Please say hi to me next year,haha.

Labels: