welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hi thereeee!Today was a really weird day! Mix feelings,seriously. I can be really high and happy for one moment,and the next! I will be a little sad. Really really strange.

So I woke up at 8 and got myself ready to go to Mere's house again. Err okay,I stayed downstairs her block from 9.30 to 10.20. Hahha,then we walked to church. SSS was unusual today! The guys are jumping and singing,and the girls are so dead. Haha,I guess its because Mere and I are sitting down doing the ohp system! (Is it Ohp?) So I stood up and went to the next row and "lead" them to jump. After SSS,we went up to where the Youths are. Coolness man! Haha. We ordered lots of stuff from them! After that,we went to buy. Yeah,it was so super heavy okay! The journey back to church was so torturous. Haha,but its okay!

We ate,and all! Hahha! There were reeeaaally funny funny incidents/jokes/stuff happening! Laughed out loud,haha:D Then the graduation started. Well,it was great! But I was not in a rather high mood. So very very strange! Oh then we received our certificates! Hahha! So cool! But it was rather embarrassing. Heh. Stayed back to help pack up. Hahha! Okay,I'm not gonna elaborate:D After packing and all,we left together and went to the main road. Mummy came to pick me up at 7 I think. She scolded me. Waaa,that was when I was feeling so...down. Wanted to cry,but couldn't right! Sigh! Hahha! So ate dinner at ahma's house,and then stayed for a while before coming back home!

Alright! I'm gonna say this,and I think its a really rare chance! I lovelovelove everyone in the whole wide world! I don't care if you hate me,I still love you! :D I'm not really happy and high,but I just felt like loving everyone :D Lovelove! <3

Labels: